Indian food is as diverse as its culture and its climate. The essence of good Indian cooking revolves around the appropriate use of aromatic Indian spices.The skill lies in the subtle blending of a variety of spices to enhance the basic flavor of a particular dish.
This is the simplest way to make bootable pendrive
This is the way to make bootable pendrive for Microsoft Windows 7 or Window 8 in Command Prompt.
- Step 1 :- Connect a 4gb or more than 4gb pendrive to your Computer or Laptop.
- Step 2 :- Open Ms-dos in your computer system or laptop.
- use cd.. command for come out from the current directory
- Step 3 :-Enter diskpart
- Step 4 :-Interface screen of Diskpart In DOS
- Step 5 :-Enter list disk
- Step 6 :-select disk 1 This Command is used to select disk from the list of disk. You can check your disk by checking the disk sige third colum of the table.
- Step 7 :-Enter clean
- Step 8 :-Enter create partition primary
- Step 9 :-Enter select partition 1
- Step 10 :-Enter active
- Step 11 :-Enter format fs=fat32 This Command is used to format the pendrive this is the time taking process so dont be frustrate and didnot close the operation during this process this will harm yours pendrive.
- Step 12 :-"Diskpart successfully formated the volume" this comment shows u that yours pendrive or volume formatted sucessfully
- Step 13 :-Enter assign
- Step 14 :-Then enter exit
- Step 14 :-Then copy the all files of Window 7 or Window 8 from the window disk or from your hard disk